Window glass to prevent condensed water
On account of the outstanding thermal insulation of modern insulating glasses, they may steam up on the outside under certain weather conditions. The intelligent coating used for SILVERSTAR FREE VISION changes the dew point at the glass surface and thus the wetting behaviour of the glass, thereby almost totally eliminating the formation of condensed water on the exterior.
- Insulating glass to prevent the formation of condensed water on the exterior pane.
- The special coating is ideally suited for insulating glasses with a low U value.
- Version as double or triple insulating glass always as single-pane safety glass.
- Colour-neutral appearance.
- Lasting function against exterior condensation.
- Available in sizes up to 600 x 321 cm.
The insulating glass is used wherever condensed water on the exterior is undesirable:
- New buildings and renovations
- Residential construction
- Superior residential properties
- Buildings constructed to the Swiss Minergie standard and passive houses
- Exposed glass areas with high solar irradiation