Glass pavilion in Poschiavo
Curved insulating glass - thermal insulation and solar protection
SILVERSTAR FORM combines excellent thermal insulation and sun protection properties with sophisticated and individual design. Curved insulating glass opens up new architectural possibilities for the design of glass facades, conservatories, skylights, glass domes and much more.
- Curved insulating glass is almost distortion-free.
- Bending radius > 300 mm at a bending angle of 180°.
- Curved insulating glass is normally manufactured with hemmed edges. Edges, cut-outs, bevel cuts, bores and mitres can also be grinded and polished.
- Due to slow controlled cooling, curved insulating glass retains the same properties as flat glass.
- Dimensions up to a maximum of 400 x 250 cm (final dimension of the flat pane to be bent).
- Glazed facades
- Skylights and glass domes
- Shop windows
Curved insulating glass can be versatilely designed and combined with other Glas Trösch products: