Triple thermal insulation glass with flexible U and g valuesThe triple insulating glass is exceptionally energy-efficient and especially well-suited for buildings constructed to the Swiss Minergie standard and for passive houses. The U values and g values of the triple insulating glass are variable and can be adapted according to the required structural properties.
- The triple insulating glass improves the thermal insulation over modern double insulating glazing by more than 80%.
- Exceptionally low U values in combination with the ACSplus edge seal system.
- Great flexibility in the U and g values. These can be tailored to the building and requirements taking the physical possibilities into account.
- Ideal for buildings constructed to the Swiss Minergie standard and passive houses.
- Integral basic protection for birds (type E5).
- The triple insulating glass may be combined with all functions such as sun protection, safety and acoustic insulation.
- Available in sizes up to 600 x 321 cm.
The SILVERSTAR E-line offers standard insulating glasses for virtually every construction project:
- Residential construction
- Office buildings
- Buildings constructed to the Swiss Minergie standard and solar houses