3-fold thermal insulation glass with flexible U- and g-values
The triple insulating glass is particularly energy-efficient and is ideally suited for Minergie buildings. The U-values and g-values of the triple insulating glass are variable and can be adapted to the physical building requirements.
- The triple insulating glass improves thermal insulation by more than 80% compared to modern double insulating glazing.
- Particularly low U-values in combination with the ACSplus edge sealing system.
- High flexibility of U- and g-values. These can be tailored to the object and the requirements, taking into account the physical possibilities.
- Ideal for Minergie buildings and passive houses.
- The triple insulating glass can be combined with all functions such as sun protection, safety and noise control.
- Integrated basic protection for birds (type E5).
- Dimensions up to max. 600 x 321 cm.
The energy-efficient triple insulating glass is the standard insulating glass for practically every construction task:
- Residential construction
- Office buildings
- Minergie buildings and solar houses
The SILVERSTAR E-Line can be combined with many other Glas Trösch products:
- SILVERSTAR thermal insulation, sun protection and special coatings
- SWISSDUREX design and safety with toughened safety glass
- SWISSLAMEX design and safety with laminated safety glass
- SWISSFORM design with curved glasses
- FIRESWISS fire resistant glazing
- ACSplus edge seal system for improved thermal insulation
- TRANSOMS insulating glass design