Postfinance in Basel
Satinized glass (Satinato glass)
The full surface etching of FLOAT SATINATO gives the glass a milky, cloudy appearance. This special refractive character of the surface structure makes satin-finished glass a popular design element in modern and contemporary architecture.
Glas Trösch offers different types of satin glass, which can be distinguished by fine features:
Standard satinato glass with low transparency for effective privacy protection with a comparatively rough surface texture.
SATINATO GT 100
Compared to standard satinato glass, SATINATO GT 100 has an exceptionally smooth surface with low transparency. The fine surface makes the satinato glass less sensitive to dirt and easier to clean. The smooth surface of SATINATO GT 100 is unique and is offered exclusively by Glas Trösch.
SWISSCULINARIA LONGLIFE NG
The surface of SWISSCULINARIA LONGLIFE NG is specially refined, which makes the glass more resistant to scratches.
- Extremely fine surface etching.
- Satinized glass has the same mechanical and thermal properties as normal float glass.
- Available as float glass, extra white float glass and coloured float glass.
- Satin-finished glass is translucent and at the same time offers reliable privacy.
- Dimensions according to size up to max. 600 x 321 cm.
Satinato glass can be processed in many ways: