MSC Rieu in Geneva
Coloured float glass
The addition of metal oxides during production gives the glass its own specific colour. Coloured float glass fulfils design and colour requirements and can be used as solar control glass due to its lower light transmission factor.
- Available in bronze, green, blue and grey.
- Highest quality and optimised inherent colour.
- Distortion-free viewing.
- Homogeneous smooth surface.
- High chemical resistance.
- No color changes.
- Insensitive to weather influences.
- Resistant to acids and alkalis.
- No absorption or release of odours.
- Dimensions up to max. 600 x 321 cm.
Coloured float glass is further processed into: