HISTORISCHES MUSEUM, CH-3005 BERN
Mechanically held, frameless all-glass facades
The slide-in profile holds the insulating glass securely in the edge area. The special fastening technology creates frameless, smooth and homogeneous all-glass facades without interruption for a high-quality and sophisticated appearance.
- Simple option for the construction of frameless all-glass facades.
- Glass elements are only separated by hardly visible silicone joints.
- Mechanically held alternative to SWISS SG. Flexible system for different element thicknesses.
- Fast assembly thanks to delivery of prefabricated elements.
- Low maintenance costs.
- New buildings and renovations
- Office buildings, public buildings
- Glass façades