9000 St. Gallen
Extra-white float glass
By manufacturing float glass with a greatly reduced iron oxide content, the glass loses its characteristic green cast. EUROWHITE is a highly transparent, extra-white float glass, suitable for use throughout the architecture and in glass design.
Highest quality and highly transparent.
- Highest quality and highly transparent.
- Light transmission value of 90-91%.
- Undistorted vision.
- Homogeneous, smooth surface.
- High chemical resistance.
- No colour changes.
- Resistant to weathering.
- Acid and alkali resistant.
- Neither absorbs nor emits odours
- Dimensions: up to 600 x 321 cm (larger sizes available on request).
Extra-white float glass is processed to make:
- Laminated safety glass
- Single-pane safety glass
- Insulating glass for thermal insulation and sun protection
- Curved glass
- Fire-resistant glass
|Nominal thickness||Luminous transmission factor||Light reflectance factor||g value||U value|
|3 mm||91%||8%||91%||5.8 w/m²K|
|4 mm||91%||8%||91%||5.8 w/m²K|
|5 mm||91%||8%||91%||5.7 w/m²K|
|6 mm||91%||8%||91%||5.7 w/m²K|
|8 mm||91%||8%||90%||5.6 w/m²K|
|10 mm||91%||8%||90%||5.6 w/m²K|
|12 mm||90%||8%||90%||5.5 w/m²K|