The conventional solution for glass railings and balustrades
SWISSRAILING CLIP is the simple clamp fastening system for glass railing panels. Due to the use of the unobtrusive clamp fastening, the glass appears thin and light. The system is suitable for both outdoor and indoor use. Poles provided by the customer are required for mounting the holders.
In addition, the brackets can also be attached to house walls. All types are available with round tube adapters ø 25; ø 42.4; and ø 48.3 as well as corresponding locking pins to prevent the glass panes from slipping off. The material combinations are selected to meet the specific requirements for railings and balustrades. The SWISSLAMEX laminated safety glass used complies with the current SIA standards and at the same time meets the construction-specific requirements.
- The type range includes clamp fastenings for glass thicknesses from 8 to 17 mm and from 21 to 25 mm.
- Glass railings and glass balustrades are absolutely weatherproof.
- Easy installation, compatible with any substructure.
- SWISSRAILING glass railings and glass balustrades meet the technical standards for fall protection.
- Designed as laminated safety glass with great freedom of design.
- Minimal maintenance and easy cleaning.
- Dimensions: individual according to customer requirements.
- New buildings and renovations
- Outdoor applications
- Interior design
Glass railings and glass balustrades can be individually designed and executed with the following possibilities: