QUANT EXHIBITION STAND in GENEVA
Large format glass facades without visible construction
With the SWISSGLAZING glass façade system, large-format glass façades can be realised with a free span of the individual glass elements of up to 6 metres in height. This is made possible by a new generation of laminated safety glass SWISSGLAZING ULTRA STRONG, which is characterised by increased rigidity and strength compared to conventional laminated safety glass. By using this glass façade system, a visible façade construction can be dispensed with, which ensures a unique transverse view in the façade.
- Spans of up to 6 metres are possible.
- Highest transparency, as there is no visible facade construction.
- For facades with high wind loads.
- The glass structures are selected in such a way that a deformation of L/100 is not exceeded under maximum load.
- Cost savings due to the elimination of the post-and-beam construction.
- Also an application in the form of glass lamellas is given.
- Individual design possibilities with laminated safety glass.
- Room-high glazing generally protects against falling.
- No time-consuming static calculations, because a type statics exists for the given glass superstructures.
- Large-format curtain-type glass facades